Wednesday 28 October 2015

Dressed Up by Misty Kuntz

I can’t stop thinking about my boss and the way he touched me in his office. The feel of him and the taste of him. Now I’m wearing a dress I can’t afford and attending a gala with people whose lives I can’t imagine, all to be near him.

I’ll do anything if it means he’ll touch me again…  


Author Links: Website Facebook Twitter



I would like to thank author Misty Kunz for sending me a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

When Misty sent me the first part in this series a couple of months ago, I was left feeling that I could wait to read more, so you can imagine how happy I was when Dressed Up landed in my inbox the night before I went on my holidays, I just had to read it.

I was taken back to Jack and Laila's world with them attending a work function following on from the exploits in Jacks office.

Again Misty doesn't disappoint in this fast paced erotic novel, it left me breathless just like Laila and wanting so much more.

Jack ouzes sex appeal on every page and if he was my boss I don't think I would be able to say no either.

My only disappointment with this it's just not long enough, I need more!!  I have an addiction to Jack!  Hurry up and write more please (forget everything else).

If you're looking for a fast paced short erotic read then this is for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment